Now, wrapping papers and cards with Amy Winehouse’s lyricsJune 25th, 2009 - 12:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse and a team of publishers have come up with a new range of cards and wrapping paper using the singer’s lyrics.
“Rehab” wrapping paper will roll out first, followed by “Back To Black” and “You Know I’m No Good” greetings cards, reported thesun.co.uk
“The first item in the Winehouse range will be wrapping paper with the chorus of ‘Rehab’ emblazoned all over it,” said a source.
“The Amy-branded cards are classy too. ‘You Know I’m No Good’ is best for heartfelt apologies and ‘Back To Black’, with an appropriate wreath, will be the respectful response to a bereavement,” added the source.
“We are looking to create innovative revenue streams from our songs with mainstream retailers and the Amy wrapping paper and gift cards received a very positive response. These are songs which already have a great resonance with the public,” said Jonathan Channon, EMI Music Publishing Europe vice president.
- Soon, cards, wrapping paper emblazoned with Winehouse's lyrics - Jun 25, 2009
- Winehouse's father to write Amy's memoir - Oct 12, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father wants to set up a rehab center - Aug 05, 2011
- Winehouse's first lyrics notebook found - Dec 28, 2010
- MTV to have a special Amy Winehouse concert - Jul 27, 2011
- Livid Amy Winehouse says 'Ronson is dead for me' - Sep 20, 2010
- Microsoft apologises over Amy Winehouse tweet - Jul 27, 2011
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Rebecca Ferguson signs publishing deal - Mar 09, 2012
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011
- Dozen unreleased songs of Amy Winehouse could be released soon - Jul 28, 2011
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Winehouse ready for comeback - Jan 07, 2011
Tags: amy winehouse, bereavement, british singer, channon, emi music publishing, gift cards, greetings cards, heartfelt apologies, jonathan, lyrics, mainstream, publishers, resonance, respectful response, revenue streams, thesun, vice president, wrapping paper, wrapping papers, wreath