Now, place fresh flowers on graves through emailNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:26 am ICT by admin
A picture is taken each time fresh flowers are placed and is delivered by email or conventional post.
“It struck me long ago that many graves are left without flowers for whatever reason, and this is the perfect solution to the problem,” the Telegraph quoted Laurent Yon, the company’s founder, as saying.
Intersepulture has already signed up 250 bereaved families, with many more expressing an interest in the service.
The service starts from about 40 pounds. (ANI)
- Thousands of sunflowers for Michael Jackson's tomb - May 15, 2010
- Man buried upright at green cemetery - Oct 05, 2010
- 600 sunflowers delivered at MJ's mausoleum - Jun 25, 2010
- Fans deface Michael Jackson's tomb with ink - Jul 13, 2010
- Oz man becomes first to be buried upright at vertical cemetery - Oct 05, 2010
- Manpower Inc. acquires 74 percent stake in WDC - Mar 31, 2011
- A requiem for dead at Himachal's cemeteries (With Image) - Jan 10, 2012
- Memorial Day: Pass it On, Lest We Forget - May 31, 2010
- 93 tombs belonging to Warring States Period, Han Dynasty unearthed - May 28, 2010
- Indian security solutions provider acquires British firm - Jul 15, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Graves Of Wright Brothers Vandalized - Sep 23, 2010
- Indian-American businessman joins Georgia Senate race - Jun 18, 2012
- Jackson fans offer to clean vandalised tomb - Jul 15, 2010
- TCS expands US presence, opens new facility in California - Jan 31, 2012