Now, Palin says “cleaning up sloppiness of reporters could be a full time job”March 31st, 2011 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has slammed the Daily Caller for “sloppiness” in its reporting after the website claimed that two minor conservative media personalities had expressed their views that Palin was facing a “heap of criticism from conservative Washington pundits” over her work with a production company making “Sarah Palin’s Alaska”, that received 1.2 million dollars in tax credits for filming in the state.
Palin turned to Facebook to express her disappointment with the conservative media outlet saying: “Goodness, cleaning up the sloppiness of reporters could be a full time job.”
“In response to The Daily Caller’s online inquiry, I gave them a statement that the writer buried on his story’s second page (which most people won’t even notice - I didn’t even notice it) after he spent the first page completely spinning a situation to give the impression that Alaska’s film production tax credit legislation was somehow solely my idea hatched up to benefit the Palins years before I was ever involved in a documentary series on TLC/Discovery Channel,” Politico quoted her, as saying.
She also gave a detailed explanation of how the tax credit is similar to ones in other states, adding that it was supported by lawmakers in Alaska to attract more business to the state.
“Having to set the record straight on my Facebook page yet again is further proof that the media can’t be trusted even to print a statement in a manner that people can read,” she wrote. (ANI)
- Sarah Palin 'has a secret Facebook account' - Feb 23, 2011
- Sarah Palin to be subject of 'True Hollywood Story' - Apr 05, 2011
- PETA slams Palin for using animal hunting controversy to boost show ratings - Dec 08, 2010
- Amid criticism, Palin's e-mails to commentator Glenn Beck claims "I hate violence" - Jan 11, 2011
- Sarah Palin bumped from People mag cover for Kim Kardashian - Nov 16, 2010
- "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Premieres On TLC - Nov 15, 2010
- Now, Palin calls reporters child-molesting, puppy-kicking, chain smoking porn producers! - Nov 02, 2010
- Comic book sequel on Sarah Palin released - Dec 16, 2010
- Democrat congressman resigns after making "thoughtless remarks" about Palin's death - Aug 13, 2010
- There's a "sickness and darkness" in liberal media, says Sarah Palin - Jul 27, 2010
- Who will rule the ratings of TLC channel - Kate Gossenlin or Sarah Palin? - Mar 29, 2010
- Palin hints at support for 'don't ask, don't tell' repeal - Jan 05, 2011
- Palin, conservatives accuse media of bias - Jul 21, 2010
- Palin brand makes its mark in US mid-term elections - Nov 04, 2010
- Palins' Facebook target refuses to accept apology - Nov 20, 2010
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, conservative media, conservative washington, detailed explanation, disappointment, discovery channel, documentary series, film production, full time job, goodness, governor sarah palin, heap, lawmakers, media personalities, million dollars, production tax credit, sarah palin, tax credit legislation, tax credits, washington pundits