Now, melt-in-the-mouth passion pill for impotenceMarch 22nd, 2011 - 5:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 22 (IANS) A new melt-in-the-mouth passion pill promises to be an ideal remedy for impotence.
Market research by Bayer, makers of the new pill, found that four in 10 men say existing tablets, which have to be swallowed with water, are inconvenient.
Called Levitra orodispersible, the pill, which acts like Viagra, splutters on the tongue before dissolving in seconds, the Daily Mail reports.
Together with its subtle thin black pocket-sized box, manufacturers hope it could revolutionise treatment for men too embarrassed to seek help.
The 4.50 pounds pill, which hit the markets Tuesday, is available on National Health Service or private prescription. Men are advised to take it up to half an hour before the act for the best results.
Studies say only 10 percent of the estimated 2.3 million men suffering from erectile dysfunction in Britain are receiving treatment.
Bayer executive Marc van Unen added: “It is hoped the advantages of the new product and its discreet packaging will reduce the numbers of patients purchasing counterfeit pills online.”
Trials involving almost 1,000 men found the melt-in-the-mouth treatment was safe and effective.
Sexual health campaigners warn that those with erectile dysfunction should always see a physician because it could imply early stages of heart problems.
- Now, melt-in-the-mouth pill for impotence - Mar 22, 2011
- Melts-on-tongue 'wafer' can work 'faster' than Viagra - Oct 05, 2010
- $12 mn fake health pill racket busted in China - Feb 06, 2012
- Milwaukee Teachers Decide To Fight For Viagra Coverage - Aug 09, 2010
- Anti-impotence wafer works faster than Viagra? - Oct 05, 2010
- Price war between impotence pills - Jun 06, 2010
- Inhaler to cure impotency in 10 minutes - May 19, 2010
- Indian-American couple pleads guilty to selling fake drugs in US - May 17, 2011
- Argentine province to produce Viagra for free distribution - Mar 23, 2012
- 'Nothing natural about 'Natural Viagra' being sold online' - May 03, 2011
- Viagra may be good, but is bad news for ear - May 19, 2011
- Milwaukee Teachers Fight Viagra Coverage In School Health Insurance - Aug 09, 2010
- The secret to longer-lasting sex lies in your arteries - Dec 01, 2010
- CSD500: Erection inducing condoms developed - May 10, 2011
- Viagra 'doesn't work for half the men who take it' - Sep 28, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,