Now, meet “Womber” Woman with two uteruses who gave birth to twinsMarch 1st, 2009 - 1:17 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 1 (ANI): After Octomom, a new mother has arrived please give it up for “Womber” Woman!
A 21-year-old Michigan mom with two uteruses has given birth to twins, one from each womb an astounding 1-in-5 million feat, reports The New York Post.
Sarah Reinfelder has an extremely rare condition called uterus didelphys.
And she gave birth to girls Thursday, the Mining Journal of Michigan reported.
The girls, Kaylin and Valerie, born seven weeks premature, were delivered via Cesarean section.
And weighed 3 pounds, 15 ounces and 4 pounds, 15 ounces.
Docs said that the newborns will be staying in the hospital for three or four weeks as their lungs fully develop.
Nadya Suleman a.k.a Octomom made history after giving birth to octuplets on January 26. (ANI)
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Fertility doc says Octomom agreed to be "human guinea pig" in study - Nov 20, 2010
- 'Octomom' Nadya Suleman To Appear In "Oprah Winfrey Show" - Apr 15, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010
- Octomom To Come Into Sight On The Show Of Oprah Winfrey - Apr 15, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman makes her horror movie debut - Oct 19, 2011
- Nadya Suleman Reveals All To Oprah Winfrey - Apr 21, 2010
- Baby Addict "Octomom" Seeks Financial Solution In "Oprah Winfrey Show" - Jan 17, 2011
- No more babies for Octomom - May 08, 2009
- Octomom Of America, Nadya Suleman, Voices To Oprah Winfrey That She Was A Baby Addict - Jan 17, 2011
- 'Octomom' whips diaper-clad man in fetish video offered for sale - Jan 18, 2011
- Octomom doctor faces possible license revocation for gross negligence - Jul 14, 2010
- Broke Octomom 'ready to go on welfare' - Sep 18, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman to sell bikini, bra to feed her 14 kids - Sep 26, 2010
- Porn company offers to end Nadya Suleman's money woes - Mar 23, 2010
Tags: 5 million, girls, giving birth, kaylin, lungs, michigan mom, mining journal, new mother, new york post, newborns, rare condition, seven weeks, twins, uterus didelphys, valerie, woman with two uteruses, womb