Now, make your own coke mocktail with Coca-Cola FrestyleJune 7th, 2010 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 7 (ANI): Cola-lovers can now customise their fizzy drinks - thanks to a new soda machine dubbed ‘the ultimate beverage experience’.
The Coca-Cola Freestyle offers multiple versions of 20 of the company’s beverage brands, including many flavours not commonly available at stores.
At the push of a button on the digital screen the machine dispenses a shot of the drink, and customers are encouraged to click around and create the mix of their own mix.
“Customers love them,” the New York Daily News quoted Stephen Cordell, a McDonald’s manager in Atlanta, as telling Asylum.com.
The Freestyle machines receive daily software updates via WiFi to maintain functionality, Cordell said. (ANI)
- Secret recipe of Coca-Cola discovered after 125yrs, claims website - Feb 15, 2011
- Coca-Cola eyes Olympic market in Russia - Sep 26, 2011
- Soda foundations contain fecal bacteria - Jan 09, 2010
- Coca-Cola launches Minute Maid juice range - Mar 28, 2011
- Coke's secret recipe shifted to a new abode - Dec 13, 2011
- Ferrari, Lavazza designer dies at 85 - Jul 03, 2012
- Coca-Cola 'secret recipe' cracked, claims radio show - Feb 16, 2011
- Coke has no alcohol in it, says manufacturer - Feb 17, 2011
- Coca-Cola reassures product safety in China - May 01, 2012
- Kiwi farmer locks horns with Coke over his carbonated cola-flavoured milk - Jun 15, 2010
- Beverage makers set for summer war in $10 bn market - Apr 09, 2012
- Coca-Cola set to launch fizzy milk on the world! - Jul 26, 2009
- India, China sales boost Coca-Cola profits - Feb 10, 2010
- Coca-Cola sales rise 20 percent in India - Jul 17, 2012
- Coke profits soar to $6.8 bn riding India, China sales (Lead) - Feb 10, 2010
Tags: asylum, beverage brands, beverage experience, coca cola, coke, cordell, fizzy drinks, flavours, freestyle, frestyle, mcdonald, mocktail, new york daily news, soda machine, software updates, wifi, york daily news