Now, ”liquid eggs” for lazy cooks!March 15th, 2009 - 2:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 15 (ANI): Preparing an egg just got simpler. Farmers in the UK have come up with a new item aimed at home chefs who are too lazy to crack liquid eggs!
Soon to be available in both free-range and non free-range versions, Cartons of Egg In An Instant contain 10 whole eggs per half litre.
Elwyn Griffiths from Oaklands Farm Eggs, the company behind the product, said that he expected it to be popular with shoppers who are “massively lazy, massively into convenience.”
“We want to make it easier for people to eat in, The Telegraph quoted him, as saying.
The pasteurised egg liquid can last 21 days unopened, and three more days in the fridge after use.
It will be launched at the International Food and Drink Event at London’’s ExCeL centre next week. (ANI)
- Cornwall chef left shell-shocked after discovering perfectly round egg - Oct 14, 2010
- Cornwall chef's perfectly round egg is a billion-to-one discovery - Oct 14, 2010
- Say 'bye bye' to boiling eggs, and 'hello' to pre-cooked ones! - Jul 07, 2009
- Futuristic fridge will automatically order fresh food - Dec 26, 2010
- Fridge most important innovation in food history - Sep 14, 2012
- 'Totally natural' human breast milk ice cream on sale in London - Feb 25, 2011
- Derogatory to call animals 'pets', say academics - Apr 28, 2011
- Georgia Now Among Egg Recall Affected States - Aug 20, 2010
- Karnataka to set up pilot plant to produce coconut juice - Jan 13, 2011
- "Forever Lazy" Adult Wear Becomes A Craze For This Winter - Dec 05, 2010
- Now, interact to book your dream holiday! - Jun 29, 2012
- Organically and conventionally produced eggs' quality 'not different' - Jul 08, 2010
- Italian cooks whip up world's biggest omelette! - Apr 29, 2010
- Heidi Klum launches her own fashion range - Oct 09, 2010
- Desk job is injurious to health - Jan 15, 2012