Now first four-way brassiere that promises to smooth out bulgesApril 9th, 2011 - 1:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 9 (ANI): A new bra that promises to slim, push up, plunge and even allow the wearer to go strapless, has been created.
The four-way brassiere, which has been inspired by the 50s hourglass silhouettes in U.S. show ‘Mad Men’, uses old-fashioned corsetry to smooth out any bulges.
In focus groups, women commonly complained they hated the bra “muffin top”, or the bulge that appears around the back and sides of some traditional underwear.
So the Flatter Me bra, which will cost 25 pounds and will go on sale next month, uses traditional boning and deep wings to remove the overspill - and boost cleavage.
“Everyone wants that Fifties profile - a voluptuous figure with a nipped-in waist,” the Daily Mail quoted Soozie Jenkinson, of Marks and Spencer, as saying. (ANI)
- Cleavage enhancing bra sends M&S sales soaring - Oct 08, 2010
- Now, 'Nearly Naked' lingerie that blends perfectly with your skin tone! - Feb 04, 2011
- Christina Hendricks sparks sales of clothes that give hourglass silhouette - Feb 25, 2011
- New M&S 'boob job' bra set to hit UK shelves - Jul 15, 2010
- Now, hi-tech material undies that promise girls perfect hourglass figures - Jan 10, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with vintage lingerie - Aug 21, 2012
- Marks & Spencer criticised for bra that can be worn only for 8 hours - Sep 15, 2010
- Express your love with diamond-studded undies - May 17, 2012
- Top Wedding Dresses Of 2011: A Sneak-Peek - Jan 03, 2011
- Elle Macpherson launches new collection of underwear 'Bare and Bold' - Dec 24, 2010
- Backward bra promises to keep cleavage looking wrinkle-free - Apr 02, 2011
- A pot belly increases your risk of bowel cancer - Sep 13, 2010
- Now, 'frontal enhancement' pants to boost men's bulges - Oct 10, 2010
- What Is The Best Lingerie Gift For Your Girl? - Dec 10, 2010
- Winslet proud to be curvy - Nov 12, 2011