Now, find your soul mates through body odour!December 13th, 2007 - 1:33 pm ICT by admin
London, Dec 13 (ANI): An American dating company claims to have discovered the first scientific way of finding true romance body odour!
The dating company, ScientificMatch.com, says that the body odour is the main source of attraction.
According to the founders, ScientificMatch.com is the first service to use its DNA matching to link somebody to that perfect someone.
The service asks its members to submit a DNA sample, the saliva-swab normally used in paternity or drug testing, and then examines it to compute their ideal partner.
The company said that in analysing the use of DNA, the immune system genes would identify compatible match from people with different immune systems.
According to ScientificMatch.com, “a natural odour you’ll love, with whom you’d have healthier children and a more satisfying sex life.
The fact is, we love how other people smell when their immune systems are different from ours they smell sexier, the company added.
Members are charged close to 1,000 pounds for the service, and are also asked complete a questionnaire on their fundamental, core values so they can be matched to people who share their beliefs, a process the company equates to soul matching, or values matching.
The service has thus far been launched in Boston. (ANI)
- Meet the women who analyses people's DNA to arrive at a perfect match! - Jul 11, 2010
- How DNA testing could help you track down the perfect match online - Apr 21, 2011
- Breakthrough opens way for curing auto-immune disease - Mar 13, 2012
- Body odour turns on Justin Timberlake - Aug 09, 2010
- Justin Timberlake gets turned on by natural body odour of women - Aug 09, 2010
- Gene therapy restores olfactory sense in mice - Sep 03, 2012
- Body odour may help 'sniff out ' partners - Aug 04, 2010
- How DNA analysis confirmed Osama bin Laden's death - May 04, 2011
- Now you can add smell to sight-sound fun of TV game - Jan 20, 2011
- 'Smelly food' can keep you off unwanted pounds - Mar 25, 2012
- Dating site believes that couple who look-alike find perfect love - Mar 25, 2011
- Failing smell can be reversed with training - Nov 21, 2011
- Marriage trends among young are changing: Shaadi.com founder - Feb 24, 2011
- Baby's genome decoded from mom's blood, pop's saliva - Jun 07, 2012
- TV images to come alive with evocative aromas - Oct 21, 2010
Tags: body odour, core values, dating company, dna, drug testing, founders, fundamental core, genes, healthier children, immune system, immune systems, main source, match, paternity, questionnaire, saliva, satisfying sex, sex life, soul mates, true romance