Now, Cupcake Vodka with ‘creamy texture’April 29th, 2011 - 3:41 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 29 (ANI): A California-based company has come up with an alcohol called Cupcake Vodka that is made from natural ingredients and which boasts of a carefully produced “creamy texture”.
The six-time distilled Cupcake Vodka is the latest by-product of the cupcake craze, produced by Underdog Wine and Spirits. It is available in four flavours, Original, Chiffon, Frosting and Devil’s Food.
According to the product’s website, cupcakevodka.com, the catch phrase for the drink reads, “Live deliciously”.
“We don’t add any unnatural sweeteners, because we don’t want our vodka exaggeratedly sweet; we want it clean, crisp, and (you got it) delicious,” the New York Daily News quoted the website as stating.
The company suggests drinking it straight or combining it with delicious treats to create such scrumptious-sounding cupcake concoctions.
Chocolate Chippy Cupcake cocktail, which is one of four recipes featured on the vodka’s website, combines devil’s food-flavoured Cupcake Vodka, Godiva Liqueur and cocoa powder.
According to Today, the sweet booze is available for a suggested retail price of 17 dollars a bottle. (ANI)
- Not just plum, Christmas has more flavours this season (With Recipes) - Dec 22, 2010
- Like Mamata, mango mania hits town (Eating Out With IANS) - May 27, 2011
- Russian firm to name alcoholic drink after Gaddafi - Nov 23, 2011
- Cadbury's: an epic chocolate saga of struggle and success - Feb 09, 2011
- Veggie chicken tikka potato chips! New flavours beckon - Jun 21, 2012
- 10 quintessential cocktails for all occasions! - Jun 20, 2012
- Polish vodka takes a shot at Indian market - Jan 12, 2011
- Barista says cheers to coffee with a touch of liqueur - Nov 05, 2009
- Soft drinks make it harder to lose weight: Study - Jul 22, 2012
- 'Soft drinks not linked to childhood obesity' - Jun 17, 2012
- Got a bad hangover? Try honey on toast! - Dec 24, 2010
- Chubritza to lokum, delightfully Turkish - in Kolkata! (Eating Out With IANS) - Jun 12, 2011
- Coca-Cola set to launch fizzy milk on the world! - Jul 26, 2009
- New York baker sells beer, bacon-flavoured cupcakes for manly men - Jul 18, 2010
- Forget chocolate and vanilla, dig into manly beer-flavoured cupcakes! - Jul 18, 2010
Tags: alcohol, booze, catch phrase, chocolate, cocktail, cocoa powder, concoctions, creamy texture, devil, flavours, frosting, godiva liqueur, natural ingredients, new york daily news, suggested retail price, sweeteners, underdog, vodka, wine and spirits, york daily news