Now, check who has ‘unfriended’ you on FacebookSeptember 25th, 2011 - 7:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 25 (IANS) Social network Facebook has launched a new feature that will allow users to know who does not like them and has thus removed them from their friend list.
Using the website’s new “Timeline” feature, users will be able to see all their entire Facebook history - including their changing friends lists, the Daily Mail reported.
Founder Mark Zuckerberg introduced the feature along with new entertainment and media company partnerships earlier this week in San Francisco, at the annual “f8″ conference attended by 2,000 entrepreneurs, developers and journalists.
The timeline will eventually replace users’ profile pages. It will be filled with the most important photos and text that they have shared on Facebook over the years.
Till now, users have not been able to check who has removed them. Facebook has around 800 million users.
Meghan Peters, community manager at news blog Mashable, said: “I think people will definitely be upset by it. I mean, it always hurts to know that someone isn’t your friend anymore.”
- Facebook acquires Instagram for $1 billion - Apr 10, 2012
- Location-sharing startup joins Facebook - Dec 06, 2011
- Facebook makes Timeline feature compulsory - Jan 27, 2012
- Facebook to buy Instagram for $1 bn - Apr 10, 2012
- New Facebook features not so appealing, says poll - Oct 22, 2011
- Facebook introduces new applications - Sep 23, 2011
- Facebook CEO marries longtime girlfriend - May 20, 2012
- New Twitter tool will let users see how popular their updates are - Nov 25, 2010
- Facebook launches new messaging system - Nov 16, 2010
- Facebook CEO upgrades relationship status - Married (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Facebook's rival - Diaspora offers a sneak peak into its code - Sep 17, 2010
- Zuckerberg's private Facebook photos goes viral - Dec 07, 2011
- Bing to integrate social networking with search results - May 11, 2012
- Facebook CEO commits to lock his stock for 12 months - Sep 05, 2012
- Apple introduces new version of computer operating system - Jun 12, 2012