Now, buy the ‘World’s largest gummy worm and bear’ along with tips to eatOctober 26th, 2010 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 27 (ANI): The ‘world’s largest gummy worm and gummi bear’ is up for grabs, according to an online seller.
According to Vat19, the fruity, two-tone tube of gelatin and artificial flavours and colours is twenty-six inches long and weighs approximately 3 lbs, reports the New York Daily News.
The hefty, 4,000 calorie worm is available in five flavor combinations and has a shelf life of over a year claims the company and costs 27.95 dollars.
The stunning 5-pound ‘World’s Largest Gummi Bear’ should keep you in a well-sustained sugar coma for a while.
This brobdingnagian bear is the equivalent of 1,400 regular sized gummy bears and packs a carbo-loading 12,600 calories, said the company.
There are 90 servings per World’s Largest Gummy Bear.
“We’ll admit that the World’s Largest Gummy Bear (aka WLGB) is both disgusting and glorious,” the site read.
The site offers different ways to eat and share their massive gummy products, such as with a knife and fork and dainty bites.
“The World’s Largest Gummy Bear is not intended for one man to eat in one sitting (unless that one man happens to be Michael Phelps),” said the company. (ANI)
- Jessica Pitti poses in Alexander McQueen inspired gummy bear dress - Jul 09, 2012
- World's fattest mum eats 30,000-calorie Christmas feast in single sitting - Dec 27, 2010
- Suri grabs penis-shaped candy while out with mum Katie Holmes - Mar 18, 2011
- WC soccer mania to make Brit footie fans 10lbs fatter - Jun 10, 2010
- Perry's tour inspired perfume - Nov 05, 2011
- Pattinson upset by shirtless photos - Apr 18, 2012
- Boredom 'makes women gain weight' - May 24, 2010
- Fat storage in worms study offers clues in fight against obesity - Mar 25, 2011
- FBI to block web in 350,000 computers worldwide - Apr 25, 2012
- How To Throw A Halloween Party For The Kids - Oct 10, 2010
- Bigger bites ensure lesser eating - Jul 15, 2011
- This British chef pairs gourmet food with health, nutrition (Feature with pics) - Mar 25, 2012
- Kerala-based gelatin maker aiming at Rs.300 crore turnover - Aug 07, 2012
- Could playing Mozart to wine really make it 'musical'? - Mar 06, 2011
- Phelps to swim 400m medley at US trials - Jun 25, 2012
Tags: 3 lbs, artificial flavours, brobdingnagian, calories, carbo, colours, combinations, different ways, grabs, gummi bear, gummy bear, gummy bears, gummy worm, knife and fork, michael phelps, new york daily news, shelf life, six inches, sugar coma, york daily news