Now, an L cup bra for women who are more than well endowedJanuary 22nd, 2011 - 2:32 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 22 (ANI): A lingerie firm has come up with an L cup size bra for women who are well endowed.
Bravissimo offered the larger cup size after women asked the company for something more sizable than its KK cup.
“Our research has shown that up to 40 percent of women should be wearing a D cup and above — even if they don’t yet know it,” the New York Daily News quoted a spokesman for the company as telling the Daily Mail.
The reason for the bigger cup size is not just because women are heavier now, but also because they are realizing they need to wear the right size.
“Women are realizing that they need to take the time to see if they’re actually wearing the right size,” Luis Pareles, editor of the Lingerie Journal. Said.
“There’s an increasing trend in boutiques offering to measure women to make sure they’re getting a bra that fits.
“An L-size cup is the largest I’ve heard of,” he added. (ANI)
- First L-cup bra released - Jan 22, 2011
- Britain's biggest bra is an incredible 48N cup - Jan 29, 2011
- Number of average sized women with above average bust lines increasing - Apr 12, 2010
- Queen's underwear supplier unveils UK's biggest bra - the 48N cup - Apr 02, 2011
- Now, get back to shape with the swimsuit that acts as a slimsuit! - Mar 31, 2011
- Why women's breasts seem to be getting bigger - Jan 27, 2011
- Not all 'flat-chested women want big boobs' - Sep 27, 2010
- Britain's biggest bra launched - May 03, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey responsible for boom in plus-sized lingerie - Jan 25, 2011
- Oz women's breasts bursting out of bras sans implants - Jul 19, 2010
- Now, 'Nearly Naked' lingerie that blends perfectly with your skin tone! - Feb 04, 2011
- Oz lingerie labels catering to ever-growing bust sizes - Mar 31, 2010
- 'Romantic and naught' lingerie that fastens with magnets! - Nov 10, 2010
- Elle Macpherson launches new collection of underwear 'Bare and Bold' - Dec 24, 2010
- Now, world's first 'boob-lift' bra that takes 10 years off your looks - Sep 02, 2010