Now, a toilet to give instant health check!August 27th, 2010 - 1:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 27 (ANI): An ‘Intelligence Toilet’ that provides instant health check up has been developed in Japan.
Every time a user answer a call of nature, this high-tech loo analyses their urine, blood pressure, temperature and weight, reports the Sun.
Over a couple of seconds it produces a well-being report, which is displayed on a wall-mounted screen.
This data can further be transferred to the user’s computer and sent to their doctor for reference.
Made by Toto, the so-called Intelligence Toilet is the latest high-tech convenience that has been made in Japan.
The Intelligence Toilet is capable of storing the data of up to five different people and retails for 3,800 pound. (ANI)
- Taiwanese men told to squat when using public loos - Aug 28, 2012
- 4G service to speed up British mobile internet by 16 times - Mar 23, 2011
- Future peek: loos that will analyse your poo - Feb 24, 2012
- Table tennis playing robots debut in China - Oct 11, 2011
- Your shampoo could be making you fat - Jul 11, 2011
- Airtel unveils 4G service in Bangalore - May 07, 2012
- Gaga designs Polaroid printer - Sep 16, 2011
- London 2012 venues face toilet trouble - Feb 21, 2012
- Heavy security in Kashmir ahead of I-Day - Aug 13, 2011
- Facebook could be taken to court over alleged tracking - Nov 17, 2011
- China prepares for hi-tech modern warfare - Apr 23, 2011
- '37 percent Delhi government school toilets very dirty' - Mar 30, 2012
- Three Tamil Nadu teachers suspended for beating student - Jul 21, 2012
- Men prefer taking smartphones to newspapers in loo - Feb 25, 2012
- Kerala cop arrested for forging letter to media - Mar 18, 2012