Now, a Toepener to open bathroom doors with the footFebruary 4th, 2011 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 4 (ANI): A student from the University of Minnesota has invented what is called as a Toepener, which allows people to use their feet instead of their hands when opening bathroom doors.
Student Maxwell Arndt had invented the device in an entrepreneurship class, and it is now showing up in businesses around the Twin Cities, KSTP.com reported.
Now people, who enter public restrooms, will not have to think twice about the germs they might carry from the door handles.
The Toepener sells for 50.00 dollars and the University will get royalties on the device. (ANI)
- Eating lunch off toilet seats safer than office desk! - Jul 20, 2010
- JetLev: Water-powered jet all set to go on sale - Feb 02, 2011
- Supermarket carts 'more toxic than public bathrooms' - Mar 09, 2011
- Gender bias pushes women away from entrepreneurship - Mar 17, 2011
- Minnesota Vikings ink deal for a new stadium - Mar 03, 2012
- Cleanliness freak JLo's loo woes - Jun 26, 2012
- A shampoo called Jan Lokpal - Dec 28, 2011
- US Parliamentarians' office to be torn down to build female restroom - Dec 02, 2010
- India launches cheapest tablet computing device - Oct 05, 2011
- 100,000 Chinese graduates become self-employed - Jun 26, 2011
- Graphic novels, urban blues & art thefts on book shelf (IANS BOOKS THIS WEEK) - Feb 18, 2012
- Delhi boy's stick for the blind wins award - Sep 27, 2011
- Conscience over profit? Not business as usual - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna locked herself in airport restroom after first naked photo leak - Apr 06, 2011
- 'Roebuck was in state of utter despair moments before death' - Nov 15, 2011