Now, a three million pound lair for the Blairs in BuckinghamshireNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:48 am ICT by admin
Locals say Cherie Blair has twice viewed the 17th-century mansion and is keen to add it to the family property portfolio.
According to The Sun, Tony Blair is due to earn up to eight million pounds for his memoirs and at least 50,000 pounds per speech on the American celebrity speaking circuit.
Cherie is being paid one million pounds for her autobiography.
Estate agents Savills confirmed that the Blairs had seen the Grade I-listed home, but said they had not made an offer. (ANI)
- Blairs now buy house for daughter - Aug 28, 2010
- When burnt breakfast at Tony Blair's home alarmed fire crews - Apr 05, 2010
- Blairs' renovation plan angers neighbours - Sep 27, 2009
- Tony Blair wants it steamy! - Dec 06, 2009
- Tony Blair burns breakfast, triggers smoke alarm - Apr 05, 2010
- Blair's house sale to fetch him 270,000-pound profit - Oct 02, 2009
- Blair's fortune set to treble to 45 million pounds - Feb 01, 2010
- Tony Blair's wife flogs his autograph on eBay - Oct 26, 2010
- Adele gifts herself 7-million-pound mansion - Feb 26, 2012
- Tony Blair buys Sir John Gielguds former home for 4m pounds - May 05, 2008
- Ban on taking Blair's photos during promotion of autobiography - Aug 12, 2010
- Cherie Sells Tony Blair Signature for 10 Pounds on Ebay - Oct 28, 2010
- Who wouldn't want Mauritius trip: Cherie Blair at poverty meet - Sep 24, 2010
- Cherie had an 'incredible instinct' for offending people, says Tony Blair - Sep 02, 2010
- Bridegroom sets hotel on fire on wedding night - Dec 03, 2011