Now, a comic book on Apple boss Steve JobsJanuary 12th, 2012 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 12 (IANS) A comic book portraying the life of technology mogul and Apple co-founder Steve Jobs has been launched in the US.
The comic depicts the life of Jobs from his adoption as a baby to his unveiling of products such as the iPhone and iPad, Sky News reported.
Jobs died in October, aged 56, following a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
“The Steve Jobs comic is basically an overview of his whole life, kind of a short biography for someone that knows of him but doesn’t know all the details. It really briefly hits on all the bigger points in his life,” said Thor Parker of Midtown Comics in New York.
“The artwork is pretty basic for a comic. You see a lot of iconic images that are related to Steve Jobs. You see comic renditions of his Forbes magazine cover, a lot of his keynote addresses,” he said.
Jobs founded Apple in 1976 with Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
- Steve Wozniak talks about Steve Jobs - Oct 06, 2011
- Milestones in a tech legend's journey - Oct 06, 2011
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011
- Steve Jobs biography to be released in November - Aug 16, 2011
- Apple founding document auctioned for $1.59 mn - Dec 14, 2011
- Tech legend Steve Jobs quits as Apple CEO - Aug 25, 2011
- Rare Apple 1 computer to be auctioned - Jun 15, 2012
- World says iGrieve as Steve Jobs passes away - Oct 06, 2011
- UN chief pays tribute to Jobs - Oct 07, 2011
- Started with borrowed money, Apple becomes world's No. 1 company - Aug 11, 2011
- Apple boss Steve Jobs finally gives nod to authorised biog - Apr 12, 2011
- Steve Jobs makes surprise appearance to unveil iPad2 - Mar 03, 2011
- Apple Takes iPhones To A Whole New Level - Jun 07, 2010
- 'Cancer-stricken' Apple boss Steve Jobs 'may have just 6 weeks to live' - Feb 17, 2011
- First computer on sale for 150,000 pounds - Nov 11, 2010
Tags: adoption, apple, artwork, boss, co founder, comic book, comics, forbes magazine, iconic images, iphone, keynote addresses, london jan, mogul, renditions, sky news, steve jobs, steve wozniak, thor, unveiling, whole life