Not to be mistaken for Winehouse, Lady Gaga dyes hairJune 15th, 2009 - 9:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that she dyes her hair blonde to avoid being mistaken for troubled singer Amy Winehouse.
The 23-year-old singer was horrified when an interviewer once spoke to her for five minutes thinking she was Winehouse, reported thesun.co.uk.
“I want to be known for my own look,” said New York-born GaGa, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta.
- Lady Gaga turned blonde to avoid being mistaken for Amy Winehouse - Jun 15, 2009
- Amy's death is a lesson: Gaga - Jul 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga Gives An Interview To Anderson Cooper For "60 Minutes" - Feb 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga losing hair - Mar 21, 2011
- Lady Gaga meets lady boys in Bangkok - May 26, 2012
- Refer to Gaga by her real name in bedroom - Feb 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga's mother to join her on tour - Apr 05, 2011
- Who will play Winehouse? - Aug 17, 2011
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Gaga finds dancing tough on her body - May 13, 2012
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Gaga gets custom-made tiara - Jul 23, 2012
- Winehouse dad demands 10 mn pounds from Gaga - Jul 26, 2012
- Lady Gaga's mum to join her on tour to control her drinking - Apr 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga says people call her 'Stefani' while in the bedroom - Feb 12, 2011