No more babies for OctomomMay 8th, 2009 - 2:26 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 8 (ANI): Nadya Suleman’s child-birthing days are done because she’s having half her uterus removed this weekend.
After making history following birth of 14 kids, the 33-year-old told RadarOnline.com that she will be having the operation after docs found benign fibroids growing in her uterus.
The procedure makes it near impossible to ever get pregnant again.
“They’re worried there could be, like, pre-cancerous cells. So I have to remove half of the uterus,” she revealed.
“I’m terrified. I’m really, really, really nervous. And I have to do a will. I have to get a will done just in case,” she added.
Suleman, however, refused to let the name out of the couple she has chosen to take her 14 kids if anything goes wrong, reports The New York Daily News.
“A Christian couple. They’re really, really trustworthy. They’re amazing people,” she said.
The single, unemployed mother has been under a media microscope since giving birth to octuplets on January 26. She already had six other children, ages 2 to 7. (ANI)
- Octomom open to having another kid, but after marriage - Feb 25, 2010
- Octuplets celebrate 1st birthday - Jan 26, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman to sell bikini, bra to feed her 14 kids - Sep 26, 2010
- Octomom Of America, Nadya Suleman, Voices To Oprah Winfrey That She Was A Baby Addict - Jan 17, 2011
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Now, cure fibroids without losing uterus - Jul 19, 2010
- Octomom not evicted yet from home - Jan 03, 2011
- Mexican woman with nine babies a fraud, say doctors - May 01, 2012
- PETA pays octomom Nadya Suleman $5K to promote pet family planning - May 20, 2010
- Broke Octomom 'ready to go on welfare' - Sep 18, 2010
- Now, remove uterine fibroids the painless way - Jul 06, 2010
- Octomom may add a pig to her brood of 14 kids - Apr 25, 2009
- Nadya Suleman Reveals All To Oprah Winfrey - Apr 21, 2010
- 'Octomum' Nadya Suleman could be homeless for the holidays - Dec 26, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010