No dialogue with PML-Q, says PML (N)November 14th, 2007 - 2:49 am ICT by admin
“He (Shujaat) himself never knows what he says,” Khosa said.
He said Nawaz Sharif had time and again said that there will be no compromise with dictators or those who had damaged the country.
Khosa said Sharif had not yet finalised his return schedule, but he had hinted during his meeting with Makhdoom Javed Hashmi that he may return in November.
When asked whether Sharif’s welcome show would prove a failure this time again, he said that September 10 show was a failure, but it happened due to hindrances and restrictions imposed by the government.
Hopefully things would be better this time, he added.
Khosa said transporters did not provide transport to party workers on the orders of secretaries of regional transport authorities.
He said the government had sealed all roads leading to Islamabad and police was deployed at several points, which marred welcome arrangements.
Khosa said government mistreated party activists who managed to reach Islamabad. They were treated in an inhuman manner and government treated them as “conquerors treat slaves”.
He claimed things were different when the PPP leader arrived in Pakistan, The News reported. (ANI)
- Nawaz terms PML-Q supporters of dictators, rules out alliance - Feb 22, 2011
- Zardari appoints Latif Khan Khosa as Punjab governor (Lead) - Jan 12, 2011
- Breakthrough eludes Gilani in Pakistan's political crisis (Lead) - Jan 03, 2011
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- Zardari appoints Latif Khan Khosa as Punjab governor - Jan 12, 2011
- PML-N decides to remove PPP ministers from Pak Punjab govt - Feb 23, 2011
- Latif Khosa offers cooperation to PML-N through reconciliation process - Jan 15, 2011
- PML-Q won't blackmail beleaguered PPP-led Pak coalition govt: Shujaat - Jan 04, 2011
- Sindh Home Minister warns PML-N against anti-PPP move - Feb 21, 2011
- Zardari urged to call off Britain visit - Aug 02, 2010
- President enjoys immunity, Pakistan PM tells apex court - Jan 19, 2012
- PML-N lashes out at Zardari-led govt over ever-increasing corruption, inflation - Nov 19, 2010
- Sharif underwent series of heart procedures in London hospital - Mar 20, 2011
- Cracks widen in Pakistan's ruling coalition, key ally quits - Dec 21, 2010
- Petition challenges removal of seven PPP ministers from Pak Punjab cabinet - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: ali khan, better this time, conquerors, dictators, failure, islamabad, javed, mistreated, nawaz sharif, party activists, pml, regional transport, sardar, several points, things would be better, transport authorities, zulfiqar