Nigerian plane with 153 aboard crashesJune 3rd, 2012 - 11:42 pm ICT by IANS
Abuja, June 3 (IANS) A Nigerian airplane carrying 153 passengers and crew crashed Sunday in the densely populated former capital of Lagos, CNN reported quoting a state rescue official.
The Dana Air flight crashed into a building, said Akande Iyiola, an official related to Nigeria’s Emergency Management Agency.
The crash set three houses afire, said another rescue officer.
The number of casualties was, however, not be immediately known.
- Kerala engineer dies in Nigerian air crash - Jun 04, 2012
- Hundreds feared dead after Nigerian jet crashes in Lagos - Jun 04, 2012
- Indian firm didn't own plane that crashed in Nigeria - Jun 06, 2012
- Nigeria mourns plane crash victims - Jun 04, 2012
- 21 foreigners dead in Nigeria air crash - Jun 06, 2012
- India, Nigeria hope to have direct flights - Aug 16, 2012
- Plane crash victim's father leaves for Nigeria - Jun 06, 2012
- Passenger plane crashes near Pakistani capital of Islamabad, many killed (Updated) - Apr 20, 2012
- Nigerian embassies open condolence registers - Jun 06, 2012
- Nigeria suspends airline firm's operations after crash - Jun 06, 2012
- Newspaper offices bombed in Nigeria - Apr 26, 2012
- India to help boost Nigeria's air defences - May 17, 2012
- Nigeria, India to renew air services agreement - May 04, 2011
- Passenger plane crashes into Pakistani neighborhood, casualties feared - Apr 20, 2012
- Nigeria charges Iranian and three nationals in illegal arms shipment case - Nov 26, 2010