New Zealand declare first innings at 619/9March 27th, 2009 - 11:09 am ICT by IANS
Napier, May 27 (IANS) New Zealand declared their first innings at 619 for nine after tea on the second day of the second cricket Test at Mclean Park here Friday.
Jesse Ryder (201), Ross Taylor (151) and Brendon McCullum (115) were the top scorers for
Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma took three wickets each.
India lead the three-match series 1-0.
- India 189 for 4 at lunch on third day of second Test - Mar 28, 2009
- India battling on to save the Napier Test - Mar 30, 2009
- India 119 for 1 at lunch on fourth day of Napier Test - Mar 29, 2009
- India wins toss, to bat against New Zealand - Nov 04, 2010
- Scoreboard: India vs. New Zealand; Second Test, Day Two - Mar 27, 2009
- New Zealand amass 592 for six at tea - Mar 27, 2009
- New Zealand 69/2 in first innings on Day two - Nov 05, 2010
- Ryder hits third Test ton as New Zealand fight back (Ahmedabad Test highlights) - Nov 06, 2010
- Indians have their backs to the wall in Napier Test (Lead) - Mar 27, 2009
- New Zealand in command of Napier Test (Round-up) - Mar 27, 2009
- Indian bowlers leave Kiwis tottering on first day of Nagpur Test - Nov 20, 2010
- Ryder's double ton takes New Zealand to 592 for six (Tea report) - Mar 27, 2009
- Harbajan's maiden ton, Laxman save India Ahmedabad Test (Roundup) - Nov 08, 2010
- Pakistan routs 'self-destructing' Kiwis by 10 wickets to win Hamilton Test - Jan 09, 2011
- Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Second Test, Day One - Nov 12, 2010