New Zealand amass 592 for six at teaMarch 27th, 2009 - 9:56 am ICT by IANS
Napier, March 27 (IANS) Jesse Ryder scored a double century while Brendon McCullum hit a century to take New Zealand to 592 for six in the first innings at tea on the second day of the second cricket Test against India at Mclean Park here Friday.
Ryder was out for 201 off Zaheer Khan before McCullum became the third New Zealand batsman to reach the three figure mark.
McCullum (103) and skipper Daniel Vettori (43) were at the crease.
- Injured Vettori, Ryder in doubt for fifth Kiwi-Pak ODI - Feb 02, 2011
- Ryder's double ton takes New Zealand to 592 for six (Tea report) - Mar 27, 2009
- Ryder-Oram plot South Africa's downfall, take New Zealand into semis (Roundup) - Mar 26, 2011
- New Zealand under pressure in Nagpur Test - Nov 22, 2010
- Ryder hits third Test ton as New Zealand fight back (Ahmedabad Test highlights) - Nov 06, 2010
- Indian bowlers leave Kiwis tottering on first day of Nagpur Test - Nov 20, 2010
- Black Caps boost batting line-up for Napier ODI - Jan 31, 2011
- Tea scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Second Test, Day 2 - Nov 13, 2010
- Lunch scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, First Test, Day four - Nov 07, 2010
- Gambhir powers KKR to an imposing total (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Pakistan routs 'self-destructing' Kiwis by 10 wickets to win Hamilton Test - Jan 09, 2011
- New Zealand declare first innings at 619/9 - Mar 27, 2009
- Sehwag give India a strong start (Lunch report) - Nov 21, 2010
- Tea scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Day Two, Second Test - Mar 27, 2009
- India 189 for 4 at lunch on third day of second Test - Mar 28, 2009