New Zealand 136 for four at tea in second inningsApril 6th, 2009 - 11:12 am ICT by IANS
Wellington, April 6 (IANS) New Zealand were 136 for four at tea on the fourth day, chasing an improbable 617 to win the third cricket Test against India at Basin Reserve here Monday.
New Zealand trail by a huge 481 runs with six wickets in hand.
Ross Taylor (48) and James Franklin (18) were at the crease after India picked the wickets of Martin Guptill, Daniel Flynn and Jesse Ryder in the second session. Harbhajan Singh and Zaheer Khan took two wickets each.
- India inch closer to victory in Wellington Test (Tea Report) - Apr 06, 2009
- Tea Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Day 4, Third Test - Apr 06, 2009
- Scoreboard at tea: India vs New Zealand, Second Test, Day One - Aug 31, 2012
- New Zealand 108/3 against India at lunch - Aug 31, 2012
- Taylor's ton keeps Kiwis afloat at tea - Aug 31, 2012
- India opt to bat against New Zealand - Aug 23, 2012
- New Zealand opt to bat against India - Nov 12, 2010
- Final Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, 1st Test - Aug 26, 2012
- New Zealand choose to bat against India - Aug 31, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at tea on Day 3 - Aug 25, 2012
- Pakistan on top after day one of Wellington Test against Kiwis - Jan 15, 2011
- Ojha strikes twice as Kiwis struggle (Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- James Franklin left out of New Zealand Cricket contract - Jul 01, 2011
- Tea scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Second Test, Day 2 - Nov 13, 2010
- Tuffey replaces injured McKay in New Zealand test squad - Jan 05, 2011