New York woman guesses 7,954 jellybeans in jar to bag $25k bounty!April 10th, 2009 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 10 (ANI): Jessica Silverman from New York has won 25,000 dollars after guessing the exact number of jellybeans in a jar - 7,954.
However, it’s not the first time she’s successfully guessed how many jellybeans are in a jar.
When she was 5, she did just that and won a stuffed toy dragon.
Silverman says she’ll use her winnings to put a down payment on a new home.
Silverman says she entered the jellybean counting contest by chance at a booth set up by insurance firm DeWitt Stern at the Hilton New York Hotel.
“I’m a lucky girl, and I was in the right place at the right time. This is going to the ‘Get Jessica a first apartment’ fund,” the New York Daily News quoted Silverman as saying. (ANI)
- Winslet's fears over nude scene in 'Titanic 3D' - Mar 29, 2012
- Hilton to turn DJ at Brazil fest - May 17, 2012
- Arrogant bosses equated with poor performance - Jul 26, 2012
- Boston transit workers save bunny toy on tracks - Jun 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton sued for not returning $60K in borrowed Damiani jewelry - Apr 07, 2011
- Stewart 'really proud' of going topless - May 31, 2012
- Newest class of jetsetters - your stuffed animals - May 21, 2010
- Vicki Cruse: Veteran Pilot Killed In Crash - Aug 23, 2009
- Paris Hilton sued over borrowed jewels - Apr 08, 2011
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Experienced and confident cook' Marilyn Monroe's stuffing recipe revealed - Nov 13, 2010
- Hilton sued over borrowed jewellery - Apr 08, 2011
- David Arquette's crush Jessie J has a crush on his wife Courteney Cox! - Apr 25, 2011
- Paris Hilton, Cy Waits spotted shopping for engagement rings - Feb 20, 2011
- Women power at Delhi civic polls (Sidelights) - Apr 15, 2012
Tags: apartment, dewitt, dragon, exact number, hilton new york, hilton new york hotel, insurance, insurance firm, jellybean, jellybeans, lucky girl, new york daily news, new york hotel, new york woman, right place at the right time, stern, stuffed toy, york daily news