New mum Jolie never played with dolls, says dadAugust 1st, 2008 - 3:03 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 1 (ANI): Hollywood star Angelina Jolies estranged father Jon Voight finds it pretty surprising to see his daughter raising six kids, for she herself never played with dolls as a child.
Voight expressed his happiness for daughter Angelina Jolie and her beau Brad Pitt, who are parents to three adopted children - Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3 and three biological children - Shiloh, 2 and new twins Knox and Vivienne.
“You know she wasn”t the kind that played with dolls and then all of the sudden she has all of these children, US magazine quoted Voight, as saying.
As for the twins, Voight revealed, they are doing pretty well.
“They”re healthy and they”re doing well and I”m so happy, and of course the parents are really happy and over the moon, It’’s a wonderful time,” he said. (ANI)
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- No truth in Jolie-Pitt split rumours: Jon Voight - Jan 28, 2010
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Jolie gets inner peace from kids - May 14, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011