Nawaz Sharif to leave for London soonNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:29 am ICT by admin
“There are only two ways for the political leadership to follow, the path of struggle and other of deals. Shairf will pursue the path of struggle and is not expected to make any diversion,” The News quoted the PML-N chairman, as saying.
Commenting on Pakistan People’s Party chairperson Benazir Bhutto’s return to the country, he said that she had the backing of the West, but it was yet to be seen whether she would be acceptable to the ruling coalition in country or not.
According to sources, Sharif has delayed his homecoming till after November 15 when a neutral caretaker government is expected to be in place to supervise the next year’s the general elections.
Sharif was deported back to Jeddah within hours of his homecoming after seven years at Islamabad Airport on September 10. (ANI)
- Nawaz Sharif re-elected PML-N president - Jul 27, 2011
- Pak parliamentarians concerned about airspace violations by NATO - Nov 04, 2010
- Nawaz Sharif begins fresh term as party chief - Jul 28, 2011
- Nawaz hails Zardari's India trip - Apr 10, 2012
- Nawaz Sharif to challenge Pakistani Kashmir voters list - Jun 28, 2011
- Nawaz involved in corruption: Rehman Malik - Apr 29, 2012
- After threat to Zardari, PML-N offices set ablaze - Oct 30, 2011
- Nawaz Sharif advised two-week rest in London - Mar 22, 2011
- Blasphemy laws should remain intact in Pakistan: PPP leader - Jan 11, 2011
- Jaswant Singh's expulsion shows bias still exists against Pakistan: PML-N - Aug 21, 2009
- Pakistan government indifferent to people, says Nawaz - Sep 16, 2011
- PML-N ends alliance with PPP in Pak's Punjab province due to 'unfulfilled promises' - Feb 26, 2011
- PML-N has given grace period to PPP to implement 10-point agenda: Sanaullah - Jan 11, 2011
- Nawaz accuses Zardari of failing his efforts to achieve reconciliation in Pak - Feb 19, 2011
- Ijaz seeks more time to appear before commission (Second Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
Tags: benazir bhutto, caretaker government, chairperson, diversion, follow the path, general elections, geo tv, homecoming, islamabad airport, jeddah, nawaz sharif, neutral, november 15, pml, political leadership, raja, seven years, struggle