Nawaz Sharif refuses to meet General Musharraf in JeddahNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:56 am ICT by admin
Saeed Elahi said in a statement here that, Nawaz Sharif made it clear that he would neither meet the General Musarraf, nor accept any concessions from him.
Elahi quoted Sharif as saying that the best formula for national reconciliation was that he should be allowed to return home without any obstacles.
He also said that free and fair elections should be held with a free hand to all parties to contest.
Nawaz Sharif was told that he could also be allowed to return home like some other leaders, the Dawn reported.(ANI)
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- Gilani has no option but to write letter: Nawaz - Feb 11, 2012
- Sharif underwent series of heart procedures in London hospital - Mar 20, 2011
- "Apologetic" Musharraf blames 'misleading' Chaudhry brothers for NRO fiasco - Oct 07, 2010
- PML-N goes overboard in protest against PPP in Pak parliament - Apr 21, 2011
- Bin Laden funded Nawaz for taking part in elections: Musharraf - Nov 19, 2010
- Nawaz rejects Musharraf's claim that Kashmir issue was sidelined in Lahore Declaration - Oct 07, 2010
- 'Concerned' Sharif cuts short London tour, heads back home - Dec 24, 2009
- Musharraf offers olive branch to archrival Nawaz Sharif - Apr 17, 2011
- Nawaz-Musharraf 'ten-year exile agreement' expires - Dec 11, 2010
- Nawaz accuses Muttahida Qaumi Movement of killings in Karachi - Dec 27, 2010
- After threat to Zardari, PML-N offices set ablaze - Oct 30, 2011
- PM should respect court orders: Nawaz - Jan 17, 2012
- PML-N, MQM tear each other apart with no-holds barred remarks - Dec 30, 2010
- Nawaz terms PML-Q supporters of dictators, rules out alliance - Feb 22, 2011