NATO soldier killed in Afghan attackJanuary 22nd, 2012 - 7:44 am ICT by IANS
Kabul, Jan 22 (IANS) A NATO soldier was killed Saturday in an insurgent attack in Afghanistan, the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said.
However, the statement did not reveal the nationality of the victim under ISAF policy, Xinhua reported.
The latest casualty brings the number of foreign troops killed in Afghanistan to 29 since the beginning of this month.
Four French soldiers were killed when an Afghan army soldier opened fire in Kapisa province Friday while six US troopers were killed when a military helicopter crashed in southern Afghanistan Thursday.
- Man in Afghan army uniform kills NATO soldier - Feb 01, 2012
- Two soldiers killed in NATO chopper crash - Jun 06, 2012
- Man in Afghan army uniform kills three NATO soldiers - Aug 30, 2012
- NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan - Sep 03, 2012
- Turkish military helicopter crashes in Kabul, killing 16 - Mar 18, 2012
- NATO soldier killed in Afghan blast - Sep 09, 2012
- 11 killed in NATO chopper crash in Afghanistan - Aug 16, 2012
- 16 foreign troops killed in single day in Afghanistan - Oct 29, 2011
- 13 US soldiers die in Kabul bombing - Oct 29, 2011
- British, Estonian troops killed in southern Afghanistan - Oct 16, 2011
- Nine killed in Afghan helicopter crash (Lead) - Sep 21, 2010
- Four NATO soldiers die in southern Afghanistan - May 12, 2012
- France suspends operations in Afghanistan after Afghan soldier kills 4 troops - Jan 21, 2012
- Afghanistan: Taliban commander behind NATO helicopter crash captured - Sep 17, 2012
- Man in Afghan army uniform kills four soldiers - Jan 20, 2012