Natalie Holloway’s Dad Seeking Answers in Aruba After Van Der Sloot ConfessionJune 15th, 2010 - 9:41 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
June 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The father of Natalie Holloway was back in Aruba on Monday, once again seeking answers in the May 2005 disappearance of his daughter, and hoping the authorities can provide him with more information, since Joran van der Sloot’s confession.
Dave Holloway is planning to discuss the latest developments of the case with he prosecutors and investigating officers in a meeting which is set for today (Tuesday). This meeting was set for Monday, but was postponed for undisclosed reasons.
Tim Miller, who is the founder of Texas EquuSearch, a group which has launched many searches for the missing Alabama college student since she vanished during her spring break trip to Aruba, is staying with Holloway but will not be at the meetings. Joran van der Sloot has been the primary suspect in her disappearance for many years, and has given many false confessions, suspected to be a ruse to throw the police off the truth.
When Joran van der Sloot was arrested and confessed to the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru, he began to tell police there that he had information about the location of Holloway. Interrogations have continued in an effort to get more information from Joran in the earlier case, as well as in the murder of Flores.
In the hopes that Joran will release information that may lead to the location of his daughter, Dave Holloway is waiting anxiously to speak to authorities in Aruba. Miller stated that search volunteers are already ‘waiting in the wings’ in case any new information is released. A new search will immediately be launched upon this happening.
Miller also told the Associated Press that Holloway is very saddened about the death of Flores. “He feels that if the Arubans had done their job, Joran would be in jail and Stephany would be alive.”
- Natalee Holloway's Dad Still Waiting For Answers - Jun 15, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Paid By FBI? - Jun 10, 2010
- Holloway's Dad Seeks Answers From Aruba Authorities - Jun 15, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's dad seeks answers from Aruba officials - Jun 15, 2010
- Flores and Holloway Families Meet, and Compare Notes on van der Sloot - Jun 19, 2010
- Aruba prosecutor: Not informed by Peruvian police about Joran van der Sloot's recent confessions about Holloway - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Murdering 21 Year Old Woman In Lima - Jun 11, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Mother Talks To Flores Family - Jun 18, 2010
- Family of Natalee Holloway extorted for Information Of her whereabouts - Jun 12, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's mother consoles family of Peruvian woman killed by Joran van der Sloot - Jun 18, 2010
- FBI Denies Making Payment To Joran Van Der Sloot - Jun 10, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Carried Out Extortion Against Natalee Holloway's Family - Jun 12, 2010
- Beth Holloway Says That She Has "No Hate" In Her Soul For Joran van der Sloot, Media Says - Sep 19, 2010
- BREAKING: Natalie Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Accused of Peru Murder - Jun 02, 2010
- Jawbone found on beach does not belong to long-missing teen Natalee Holloway, prosecutors say - Nov 23, 2010
Tags: alabama college, aruba, arubans, authorities, confession, dad, disappearance, false confessions, flores, joran van der, joran van der sloot, natalie holloway, prosecutors, ruse, search volunteers, spring break, texas equusearch, tim miller, undisclosed reasons, waiting in the wings