Natalie Barr’s on-air gaffe about ‘virgin’ sized Barbie dollApril 19th, 2011 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Apr 19 (ANI): Australian television presenter Natalie Barr made an on-air gaffe when she referred to a life-size version of Barbie as a “virgin” instead.
Barr, 43, sent the entire Sunrise team into hysterics this morning when she got her words mixed up.
“A college student from the United States has made a life-size “virgin”, no version,” News.com.au quoted her as saying during her news segment before she stopped mid-sentence.
Sunrise hosts Melissa Doyle and David Koch cracked up as Barr tried to re-compose herself and said “Ok Freudian slip there”.
Sportsreader Simon Reeves also started laughing and gave Barr two thumbs up for the gaffe.
The embarrassing mix-up has created a Twitter buzz already with bloggers also talking about her blooper. (ANI)
- Life-sized model of Barbie creates a buzz - Apr 20, 2011
- Life-size Barbie's shocking dimensions reveal dangers of eating disorders - Apr 22, 2011
- Portia de Rossi accused of sexism after 'banning' male journalists - Nov 18, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Apologizes For Mangling National Anthem At Super Bowl - Feb 08, 2011
- Mistaken Identity On Zee TV Show - Aug 02, 2010
- Australian PM mistaken for spouse at leaders' forum - Sep 15, 2011
- Hitler ordered sex dolls for Nazi troops - Jul 11, 2011
- Winehouse's life-size statue in Camden? - Jun 08, 2012
- Melissa McCarthy's Oscar look raises brows - Feb 27, 2012
- British mother jailed after son drowns in bathtub - Jul 31, 2012
- Chinese publisher mistakenly releases erotic fairy tales - Dec 08, 2010
- Britney's "What's up, London?" gaffe in Manchester - Jun 19, 2009
- Bullock plans photo shoot for son - Dec 25, 2011
- Hubby's photo makes it to wife's passport! - Apr 06, 2010
- Bachelor Pad Recap: Jake and Kasey battle it out - Aug 23, 2011
Tags: australian television presenter, barbie doll, blooper, buzz, david koch, freudian slip, gaffe, melbourne, melissa doyle, natalie barr, news com au, segment, simon reeves, sunrise, version news, virgin