Mythical ‘goat sucker’ beast surfaces in TexasJuly 15th, 2010 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 15 (ANI): A mythical beast, known as a Chupacabra, which literally means ‘goat sucker’, is on the prowl in Texas.
The creature, sometimes called as the “Bigfoot of Lation culture”, is a cross between a dog and a wolf, and it has a vicious reputation of killing animals and ripping them limb from limb.
Though chupacabra sightings have never been confirmed, the myth was dispelled this week when two “strange canine” animals were spotted and killed in Hood County.
According to the San Antonio station WOAI, a rancher in North Texas said he found a dog-like beast when he investigated a growl coming from inside his barn.
Looking inside, he said he saw “the ugliest creature he has ever seen”.
“All I know is, it wasn’t normal,” the New York Daily News quoted Animal Control Officer Frank Hackett, who was called to the scene, as saying.
“It was ugly, real ugly. I’m not going to tell no lie on that one,” he stated.
Hackett shot and killed the creature, one of two found in the area in the past week, and DNA testing is being done on the animals to find out just what they’re made of. (ANI)
- Chupacabras Claimed To Be Found In Texas - Jul 15, 2010
- 'Blood-sucking beast' attacking animals worldwide - Jul 29, 2011
- 'Goatsucker' chupacabras monster 'is as much victim as villain' - Oct 22, 2010
- Mythical 'goat sucker' chupacabra shot by US man - Dec 28, 2010
- A Chupacabra Looking Carcass: Hoax Or Real? - Sep 03, 2009
- North Carolina Man Claims To Have Come Across Bigfoot - Jun 19, 2010
- Texas duo claims to have discovered blood-sucking mythical beast - Sep 03, 2009
- Attacked by dog, man jumps off 60 feet bridge - Aug 12, 2012
- US man claims to have filmed legendary Bigfoot - Mar 25, 2011
- North Carolina Bigfoot Scares Local! - Jun 16, 2010
- Has Srinagar gone to the dogs, residents ask (Jammu and Kashmir Newsletter) - Jul 20, 2012
- Gorilla-like creature resembling 'Bigfoot' photographed in Kentucky backyard - Sep 10, 2009
- Dogs can make out meaning of different growls - Mar 09, 2010
- 'Indiana Jones' hits the Yeti trail in Nepal - Oct 25, 2010
- Bigfoot Killed My Dog: Claims Tim Peeler Of North Carolina - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: animal control officer, bigfoot, chupacabra, dna testing, frank hackett, goat sucker, killing animals, limb from limb, myth, mythical beast, new york daily news, reputation, san antonio, sightings, surfaces, wolf, york daily news