My kids will be my side throughout tour: SpearsMarch 8th, 2009 - 2:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 8 (IANS) Britney Spears has dismissed speculation she will leave her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline while she thrills fans on her Circus world tour - insisting her two young sons will be with her all the way.
The ‘Toxic’ superstar made her concert comeback in her home state of Louisiana Tuesday night and received a rousing reception from her first stadium audience in more than four years, reports contactmusic.com.
A statement on her website reads: “Contrary to rumours linked to false articles, Britney Spears’ sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, will be joining her on the entire Circus tour and will be attending shows as planned.
“Britney’s family is a huge inspiration and she loves having them on the road with her.”
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- Spears dreads thought of having sex talk with sons - Jul 05, 2010
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
Tags: audience, britney spears, circus tour, circus world, concert comeback, inspiration, jayden james, kevin federline, london march, rousing reception, speculation, state of louisiana, superstar, tuesday night