Musharraf can’t undo the deal: PPP leaderNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:54 am ICT by admin
Kharal said Shujaat himself is a corrupt man and is trying to sabotage the whole reconciliation process to hide his corruption.
He said the PPP would never hold dialogue with the PML-Q, instead the talks were held with Musharraf’s team and Shujaat knew nothing about the talks.
Kharal said the Musharraf’s team consisted of serious people, and added that such statements could not damage the NRO.
Benazir Bhutto would land in Karachi on October 18, the Daily Times quoted him, as saying. (ANI)
- Musharraf never consulted PML-Q on NRO, Benazir 'deal': Ch Zaheer - Oct 08, 2010
- Pir Pagara distances himself from Musharraf - Oct 08, 2010
- Patterson refutes Musharraf's allegations over Shujaat's role in NRO deal - Oct 09, 2010
- Benazir's 'assassin' being made Pakistan's Deputy PM: Qureshi - May 01, 2011
- PML-N goes overboard in protest against PPP in Pak parliament - Apr 21, 2011
- President enjoys immunity, Pakistan PM tells apex court - Jan 19, 2012
- Musharraf's supporters in disarray after talks with PML-Q chief fail - May 25, 2010
- All political powers taken on board over NRO : Musharraf - Oct 25, 2009
- Meeting between Zardari, Nawaz expected soon: Raja Riaz - Nov 25, 2010
- PPP, PML-Q strike power-sharing deal - May 02, 2011
- Musharraf approaching international powers to fob off Pak govt 'witch hunt' - Apr 15, 2011
- Breakthrough eludes Gilani in Pakistan's political crisis (Lead) - Jan 03, 2011
- "Somebody's silence" made Musharraf resign from presidency: Shujaat Hussain - Nov 14, 2010
- Musharraf has 'lost his senses' after losing dictatorship: Raja Riaz - Oct 10, 2010
- Architect of NRO Musharraf must also be tried: Pak PM - May 17, 2010