Musharraf bigger danger to Pakistan than India and US: QaziNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:16 am ICT by admin
He said free and fair general elections were necessary to set up a democratic government in Pakistan and that this was not possible under Musharraf, the Chaudhry brothers and the present Election Commissioner.
Qazi said that the army and the people were fighting against each other in Waziristan, Swat and other parts of the country, and condemned the “wrong policies” of the present regime.
He said that if these policies continued, they could cause a civil war in the country.
Qazi rejected rumours about differences between the All Parties Democratic Movement (APDM) component parties, and said the APDM party heads would meet in the coming days.
He said the coalition would meet on November 8, the Daily Times reported. (ANI)
- JUI-F chief offered to mediate between US, Taliban during 2007 India visit: WikiLeaks - Apr 01, 2011
- Pakistan gets 14 parties, not Musharraf's (Lead) - Jun 16, 2011
- MMA's regime helped Taliban expand it s writ in NWFP, FATA: Hussain - Jun 01, 2009
- Lifting of emergency without reversing Nov 3 actions futile, says MMA - Dec 08, 2007
- Killing unarmed citizens is no jihad, says Qazi Hussain Ahmed - Feb 10, 2010
- Pakistani provincial panel for women criticised - Sep 17, 2011
- Ready to give up presidency: Zardari - Jan 11, 2012
- Cracks widen in Pakistan's ruling coalition, key ally quits - Dec 21, 2010
- With 29 members, PML-N tops list of 105 'fake degree-holding Pak parliamentarians' - Dec 03, 2010
- Musharraf to hold public meet via video Sunday - Apr 16, 2011
- Zardari has not offered to resign: Spokesman (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Nawaz admits PML-N needs to get own house in order before trying to topple PPP govt. - Nov 09, 2010
- Pakistan's political crisis hints at possibility of change - Jan 05, 2011
- Swat operation an attempt to delay general elections, says Fazl - Nov 14, 2007
- APDM decision on Pak poll boycott today, says Sharif - Dec 09, 2007
Tags: anarchy, bomb blasts, civil war, coalition, danger, democratic government, democratic movement, democratic movements, election commissioner, general elections, musharraf, pakistan, regime, restrictions, rumours, swat, waziristan