Murray seeks advice from Agassi’s ex-coach CahillMay 2nd, 2011 - 3:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 2 (ANI): British tennis star Andy Murray has approached Darren Cahill, the former coach of Andre Agassi and Lleyton Hewitt, for advice and help even as he searches for a full-time coach.
“You’re not really making huge changes technically or to the way that you play or anything like that,” the Daily Express quoted Murray, as saying.
He added: “It’s more for him in the next couple of weeks to be around my practices, watch my matches and then the week before the French Open we’ll have five or six days to work on some things. I’m sure that’s where most of the work will be done.”
Cahill has only supervised two practice sessions so far.
“I had a really good practice with Rafa here. We both played well, a really high standard. We played 16 games and it was eight games all,” Murray said. (ANI)
- Andy Murray's mother to stay as part of support team - Apr 10, 2011
- Sacked coach Miles Maclagan to become No.1: Murray - Jul 29, 2010
- Murray overcomes Federer to back up Toronto title - Aug 16, 2010
- Hingis at peace with Olympic decision - Aug 01, 2012
- Aggassi inducted into US Open Court of Champions - Sep 10, 2012
- Murray should take inspiration from Agassi to end Britain's Grand Slam drought - Feb 06, 2011
- Agassi recalls his love for the Australian Open - Jan 29, 2010
- Australian tennis has sunk to its "lowest point": Hewitt - Mar 02, 2010
- Sport superstars take aim at flood - Jan 13, 2011
- Sampras, Agassi to meet again in Paribas Showdown - Feb 20, 2011
- List of Roger Federer's Grand Slam titles - Jul 09, 2012
- Federer turns 29, motivated for 2010 second-half turnaround - Aug 09, 2010
- Hewitt still hoping to snare another major title - Jun 21, 2010
- 'Big hearted' Hewitt one of the best grass court players: Becker - Jun 28, 2010
- Federer finds his winning form with fourth Cincinnati title - Aug 23, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,