MSNBC anchors introduce Jindal with exclamation of ”Oh God”February 25th, 2009 - 6:51 pm ICT by ANI
Louisiana (US), Feb.25 (ANI): Following President Obama’’s address to Congress on Tuesday night, an MSNBC host or producer was caught muttering “Oh God” on the air as Louisianas Indian orgin Govenor Bobby Jindal walked toward the camera to deliver the GOP response.
The remark came after “Countdown” host Keith Olbermann interrupted the network’’s political panel to introduce the Republican governor, reports Fox News.
“Chris [Matthews], stand by, Rachel [Maddow], stand by, we”re getting that cue from Baton Rouge where Governor Jindal of Louisiana is set to deliver the Republican response to President Obama. It is entitled ”Americans Can Do Anything.” Here’’s Governor Jindal,” Olbermann said.
As the picture showed Jindal walking toward the camera, a hushed voice — believed to be Olbermann’’s or Matthews” — said, “Oh God” as others were heard laughing in the background.
During the 2008 presidential campaign Olbermann and Matthews were removed from the anchor chairs after coverage frequently descended into on-air squabbles, but recently MSNBC has returned both to the front for its coverage of major news. (ANI)
- Online Campaign Underway In America To Convince Keith Olbermann To Run For The American Senate - Jan 25, 2011
- Keith Olbermann leaves MSNBC after nearly eight years - Jan 22, 2011
- Bobby Jindal blasts Obama, helps Romney - Jul 17, 2012
- Bobby Jindal skips Republican convention as storm looms - Aug 28, 2012
- Bobby Jindal 'not interested' in running for president in 2012 - Nov 18, 2010
- Bobby Jindal's support base grows - Sep 02, 2011
- Bobby Jindal wins 2nd term in landslide - Oct 23, 2011
- Bobby Jindal intensifies attack on Obama - Jul 19, 2012
- Keith Olbermann to present 'Countdown' - May 26, 2011
- Bobby Jindal endorses Rick Perry for president - Sep 13, 2011
- Jindal response to Obama''s address to US Congress universally panned - Feb 27, 2009
- Nikki Haley skips White House dinner to meet friends - Feb 28, 2012
- US broadcaster suspends analyst for insulting Obama - Jul 01, 2011
- As hurricane hits home, Bobby Jindal takes charge - Aug 29, 2012
- Yearbook Photograph Of Rachel Maddow Reveals Her Glamorous Side - Jul 11, 2010
Tags: address to congress, anchor, anchors, baton rouge, bobby jindal, chris matthews, countdown, fox news, gop, gop response, govenor, hushed voice, keith olbermann, major news, msnbc, presidential campaign, republican governor, republican response, squabbles, us feb