Mother, Son Electrocuted In Bath At Their Romford Home

January 16th, 2011 - 6:34 pm ICT by GD  

By Meena Kar
elecRomford, Jan 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It was the most tragic day in the life of Vasilica Arsene and his family, as on the same day, he lost his loving wife, Liliana Arsene and his three-year-old son. The mother and the child were electrocuted in their bathroom on Friday. Vasilica Arsene reported that he installed an electric heater the day before the accident, as his children were complaining of the chilling weather. Unfortunately, the heater was located on an unit just next to the bath, and it fell into the water accidentally, that killed the mother and the child.

Vasilica Arsene and his family moved from Italy to Romford, Britain two months ago. Sources say that the couple were happily married with three children. The tragic incident came to light when seven-year-old son Marco Arsene was looking for his mother. When Liliana Arsene did not respond, everyone got worried, and Vasilica Arsene had to break the door of the bathroom, to discover them lying there senseless. The child died immediately after the accident but the woman was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead. Sources say that the postmortem will be arranged soon, and so far their death is being treated as unexplained. Havering Borough Police officers will continue with the investigation. However, the officers also came to the conclusion that the two also succumbed to a cardiac arrest after the electrocution.

Vasilica Arsene said he is devastated as it was he who had installed the heater to save his family from cold. The incident has also left the couple’s other two kids, daughter Dana, 14 and Marco, 7 completely shattered.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in World |

Subscribe