Moss tempted Hince away from veganismAugust 5th, 2012 - 5:51 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 5 (IANS) Jamie Hince couldn’t help but give up veganism when his supermodel wife Kate Moss tempted him by serving him a bacon sandwich in her underwear.
The rocker, who married the supermodel in 2011, gave up animal products and spent 20 years as a vegan, but Moss soon turned him back into a meat-eater, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I was vegan for about 20 years. But then the thing that really tipped me over the edge was when I first met Kate, had just started seeing her, and I walked into the kitchen and she was in her underwear making me a bacon sandwich,” said Hince.
“She didn’t know I was vegan, and I was like… all my principles went out of the window,” he added.
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Moss changes wedding date - Jun 03, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011