Mittals daughter tops Forbes 20 Most Intriguing Billionaire Heiresses listNovember 17th, 2007 - 6:55 pm ICT by admin
New York, Nov 17 (ANI): Vanisha Mittal Bhatia, daughter of steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal, has topped the Forbes list of “20 Most Intriguing Billionaire Heiresses.
Vanisha, who has a masters degree in South Asian studies and sits on the board of Mittal Steel, is estimated to be worth 51 billion dollars.
She is best known for the 60 million dollar wedding her father threw her and 1,000 of their closest friends in 2005, reports the New York Daily News.
At No. 2 is Delphine Arnault Gancia of France, daughter of Bernard Arnault who owns the Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) luxury goods empire.
Marta Ortega Perez, youngest child of Spain’s richest inhabitant Amancio Ortega, worth an estimated 24 billion dollars and chairman of Inditex, owner of the Zara clothing chain, has bagged the third place.
Georgina Bloomberg, daughter of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has been placed fourth, with an estimated worth of 11.5 billion dollars.
Also in the top 20 are Ivanka Trump, Amanda Hearst and “Downtown Doyenne” Allison Sarofim.
Top ten Most Intriguing Billionaire Heiresses are:
1. Vanisha Mittal Bhatia
2. Delphine Arnault Gancia
3. Marta Ortega Perez
4. Georgina Bloomberg
5. Samantha Kluge
6. Amanda Hearst
7. Alannah Weston
8. Josie Ho Chiu Yi
9. Hind Hariri
10. Dylan Lauren
- Daughters of Mittal, Ambani and K.P. Singh follow them into Forbes list - Sep 01, 2008
- Three Indian women top Forbes list of likely billionaire-inheritors - Sep 01, 2008
- Mexico's Carlos Slim tops Forbes' richest list - Mar 08, 2012
- Mexican Carlos Slim tops world's rich list - Mar 11, 2010
- Vanisha Mittal will be planet's most powerful woman upon inheriting family biz - May 10, 2009
- India's richest lost 20 percent of wealth: Forbes - Oct 27, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey, JK Rowling amongst World's Richest Self-Made Women - Jun 16, 2010
- Lakshmi Mittal replaces Mukesh Ambani as world's richest Indian - Mar 10, 2011
- Rich French feud over 75% Tax - Sep 12, 2012
- Mukesh Ambani richest among 48 Indian billionaires - Mar 08, 2012
- Bill Gates stays richest American for 17th year in a row - Sep 23, 2010
- Lakshmi Mittal is Special Sits loser - Sep 11, 2008
- Richest Indian Mukesh Ambani amongst Forbes top ten Billionaires - Mar 11, 2010
- Steel czar Lakshmi Mittal is top soccer billionaire - Apr 12, 2009
- LVMH to acquire Bulgari for 3.7 bln euros - Mar 08, 2011
Tags: amancio ortega, amanda hearst, bernard arnault, billion dollars, billionaire, delphine arnault, forbes list, gancia, georgina bloomberg, heiresses, hind hariri, ivanka trump, lakshmi mittal, lvmh, marta, mittal steel, new york daily news, vanisha mittal, zara clothing