Mittal to sell his 40 million pound homeFebruary 29th, 2008 - 1:38 pm ICT by admin
London, Feb.29 (ANI): Indian-born steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal will sell his 40 million pound house in London’s “Billionaires’ Row” after Barratt Homes was granted permission to build flats next door.
Lakshmi Mittal led the opposition of his well-heeled neighbours when the house builder applied for permission to put up an apartment block in The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead.
According to The Telegraph, each of the luxury flats are being marketed at between four million pounds and 11 million pounds each, leading Mittal to put his Summer Palace, on the market.
Mittal, whose fortune is estimated at 51 billion pounds, was unavailable for comment. (ANI)
- Blair met Mittal over Kazakhstan deal: Report - Oct 30, 2011
- Lakshmi Mittal stays at top of UK's rich list, Anil Agarwal at 10th - Apr 25, 2010
- India's richest lost 20 percent of wealth: Forbes - Oct 27, 2011
- Mukesh Ambani, Lakshmi Mittal in top 10 of world's rich list - Mar 11, 2010
- Mukesh Ambani, Lakshmi Mittal in top 10 of world's rich list (Lead) - Mar 11, 2010
- Mexican Carlos Slim tops world's rich list - Mar 11, 2010
- Steel tycoon Mittal to sell his London home - Feb 29, 2008
- Indian artist's house in London occupied by protesters - Jun 22, 2012
- Mukesh Ambani, Lakshmi Mittal among 'World's Most Powerful Billionaires' - Jan 28, 2010
- Indian-born artist Anish Kapoor's design chosen for landmark 2012 sculpture - Apr 01, 2010
- Forbes names Baidu founder Robin Li Chinese mainland's richest - Apr 29, 2011
- 83 people on Hurun rich list have $1.5 trillion - Mar 06, 2012
- High-profile sex racket busted, five prostitutes arrested - Jul 13, 2011
- Fake modern Indian art market fattens on budget buyers (With Images) - Aug 06, 2012
- Buying dream cottage in Himachal may get tougher - Apr 11, 2012