Miss Universe Australia is the new face of Charlie BrownDecember 21st, 2008 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Dec 21 (ANI): Miss Universe Australia Laura Dundovic has posed in black underwear and suspenders for her first official photo shoot as the face of fashion label Charlie Brown.
The photo, for Charlie Brown’’s 2009 winter campaign, was shot at Darling Point mansion Swift House.
“It is very sexy, but it has a sophistication to it. It’’s attention-grabbing, but it shows off the beautiful shirt,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Dundovic, as saying.
Dundovic, from Dural in northwest Sydney, has put her psychology studies at Macquarie University on hold for the time being.
“I got into honours at uni and that is really not as tempting as what I am doing at the moment,” she said. (ANI)
- Taylor Swift may sue over topless pics - Oct 31, 2011
- Some fish smart enough to use tools - Jun 28, 2011
- Rihanna collaborates with Armani - Nov 23, 2011
- New study challenges babies with moral core finding - Aug 16, 2012
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011
- Oz resort offering models, mud wrestling, massages, dubbed sexist - Aug 20, 2010
- 'Jersey Shore’s’ Latest Episode Flings Numerous Unexpected Happenings Towards The Audience - Jan 21, 2011
- Rihanna says 'leaked' sexy pics were from photobook - Feb 09, 2011
- Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk in nude photo row - Nov 25, 2010
- Lowe to pose nude for Playboy magazine - Jul 15, 2011
- Taylor Swift to buy $3.5 mn mansion? - Apr 24, 2011
- Rihanna strips for Armani ad - Sep 13, 2011
- 'Cougar' mom Laura Lanham says she could be next big star in US - Apr 30, 2011
- Miss Universe Australia is auctioning herself for charity - Aug 14, 2008
- Now an 'abstinence' underwear designed to put teenagers off sex - Apr 20, 2011
Tags: australia, charlie brown, daily telegraph, darling point, dural, face of fashion, fashion label, honours, melbourne, miss universe, new face, northwest, photo, psychology studies, sophistication, suspenders, swift, sydney, underwear, winter campaign