Miley Cyrus to record with Nick JonasApril 3rd, 2009 - 11:45 am ICT by IANS
London, April 3 (IANS) Former couple Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas are to team up for a new all-star charity record.
The pop stars are among the celebrities taking part in a We Are The World-type recording to encourage kids to be kind towards each other, reported contactmusic.com.
The track “Pass It On” will also feature Jonas’ Jonas Brothers bandmates and fellow Disney recording artistes.
And Cyrus hopes the collaboration between her and her ex will finally end speculation they don’t get along.
She said: “We don’t hate each other. We really love each other. He’s really cool, and I’m happy we’ve been able to stay friends.
“Everyone thinks that me and the Jonas Brothers have this big feud going on, and me and Nick are really close friends now. We talk all the time and he’s one of my best friends.”
- Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas together again, but only for work - Apr 04, 2009
- Miley On Cover of Elle: Talks About Clothing Line - Aug 02, 2009
- Demi Lovato Gets Highest Grossing Albums For Disney's Record Label For Hollywood Record - Jan 17, 2011
- Miley Cyrus And Nick Jonas Come Together For Music Album - Jan 08, 2011
- Nicole Anderson, Nick Jonas' new love interest? - Apr 30, 2010
- Cyrus bags role in 'Two And A Half Men' - Aug 30, 2012
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus denies romance rumours with ex - Apr 26, 2009
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato spotted at the Cheesecake Factory - May 05, 2010
- Disney Channel Announces India Premiere Of Disney Channel Original Movie "Camp Rock 2 ... - Oct 18, 2010
- Rupert Grint has crush on Queen Elizabeth II - Jul 09, 2011
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- No life without Miley Cyrus, says Lovato - Jan 05, 2012
- Billy Ray Cyrus regrets being friends with kids - Feb 21, 2011
- Miley Cyrus to auction her wardrobe - Aug 12, 2010