Mila doesn’t consider herself sexyAugust 22nd, 2011 - 3:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 22 (IANS) Actress Mila Kunis says she puts in as much effort as possible into intimate scenes because she wants them to look convincing on screen, but doesn’t find herself sexy.
“I’m not good at sexy. But there are so many women on the big screen who are so false you just don’t buy it,” Kunis told The Times newspaper.
“There’s nothing about them that you believe. It feels so put on. You can feel them mugging for the camera. It’s like their face is raping me, so I know I don’t want to do that,” she added.
The 28-year-old leads a grounded life and credits it to her humble background, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’ve been doing this [acting] since I was nine. It didn’t happen overnight, so I like to think I’m not in a bubble. I live a very normal life. My two best friends: one’s a dentist, one’s a teacher. We talk every single day. They’re not in this industry, we all grew up poor, we all fully understand the value of a dollar,” she said.
Talking about the after effects of fame, she said: “I’ve seen it (fame) eat people alive. It happens often. I think people lose sight of themselves because of what they do. What I do is not who I am.”
–Indo-Asia News Service
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- Kunis glad to have avoided child stardom - Jul 30, 2012
- Kunis urges youngsters take interest in politics - Sep 07, 2011
- I get nervous on dates: Mila Kunis - Jul 26, 2012
- I have no shame: Kunis - Jul 20, 2012
- Mila Kunis doesn't find herself attractive - Jun 14, 2012
- Mila Kunis's dad walked out of 'Black Swan' lesbian sex scene - Dec 05, 2010
- I was not popular with guys: Mila Kunis - Jul 19, 2012
- Kunis wants to have children - Jul 20, 2012
- I fight for movies I want to do: Mila Kunis - Sep 03, 2011
- Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunction - Jun 24, 2011
- Hacker apologises to Johansson - Oct 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to be his goddess - Apr 08, 2011
- Mila Kunis stands by her movies - Jan 24, 2011
- I want to play my age: Vandana Pathak - Jun 23, 2012