Mike Tyson gets married for third timeJune 10th, 2009 - 3:50 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 10 (DPA) Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson married girlfriend Lakiha Spicer over the weekend, just two weeks after the tragic death of his four-year-old daughter Exodus, according to US media reports Tuesday.
The couple tied the knot in a Las Vegas chapel. It was the third marriage for Tyson, 42.
Tyson’s daughter died May 26 after accidentally hanging herself on a piece of exercise equipment in the home of her mother Sol Xochiti, who was Tyson’s girlfriend before Spicer.
- Mike Tyson becomes a dad for the 8th time - Jan 26, 2011
- Mike Tyson 'ties knot with girlfriend' two weeks after daughter's death - Jun 10, 2009
- Mike Tyson welcomes eighth child - Jan 26, 2011
- Mike Tyson, wife renew wedding vows - Jun 28, 2011
- Mike Tyson welcomes his new baby Morocco Elijah Tyson - Jan 28, 2011
- Lakiha Spicer marries Mike Tyson - Jun 11, 2009
- Mike Tyson's daughter on life support after a critical accident - May 26, 2009
- Tyson hoping for a fresh start at fatherhood - Dec 05, 2010
- Mike Tyson vows to be a 'committed and dedicated' dad - Dec 05, 2010
- Mike Tyson to become dad for 8th time, one year after daughter's death - Sep 09, 2010
- Mike Tyson's daughter dies after freak accident - May 27, 2009
- Mike Tyson's daughter Exodus reported dead by CNN - May 27, 2009
- Mike Tyson's new wife is an ex-fraudster - Jun 13, 2009
- Tyson considers a move into the restaurant business - Nov 16, 2010
- Mike Tyson's daughter Exodus succumbs to accident - May 27, 2009
Tags: dpa, exercise equipment, exodus, former world heavyweight champion, girlfriend, knot, las vegas, marriage, mike tyson, sol, spicer, third time, tragic death, vegas chapel, world heavyweight champion