Michigan, Jindal law schools sign pact (Lead)November 8th, 2010 - 5:19 pm ICT by IANS
Washington, Nov 8 (IANS) The Michigan Law School and the Jindal Global Law School have signed an agreement to establish a Joint Centre for Global Corporate and Financial Law and Policy.
The agreement will open the door for future cooperative efforts between the two schools, said a joint statement from Michigan and the O.P Jindal Global University.
The memorandum of understanding was signed by deans Evan Caminker and C. Raj Kumar.
Among the areas of planned cooperation are the regulation of financial markets, research and legal policy analysis, and facilitating development of collaborative research and teaching.
- Michigan, Jindal law schools sign pact - Nov 08, 2010
- Mozambique selects students to study in India - Nov 16, 2011
- Jindal Global Law School signs MoUs with leading US law schools - Apr 12, 2012
- OP Jindal University inks MOU with Mozambique NGO - Nov 09, 2011
- Indian varsity to teach students from Mozambique - Mar 07, 2012
- Infosys partners with Singapore varsity for staff training - Sep 13, 2011
- Chaulia named vice dean at O.P. Jindal University - Oct 01, 2010
- IIM-Shillong, NSE to offer course in financial markets - Jun 29, 2012
- Michael Barnes is new vice dean of Jindal Business School - Jun 19, 2010
- IIM-Lucknow signs accord with US B-school - Sep 01, 2011
- BRICS to explore setting up development bank - Mar 07, 2012
- AMU, Colombo varsity sign MoU - Apr 02, 2011
- Delhi medical college ties up with University of Edinburgh - Nov 17, 2011
- India, United Kingdom sign defence research pact - Sep 16, 2011
- India, US sign MoU for cooperation on migration issues - Sep 16, 2010
Tags: collaborative research, cooperation, cooperative efforts, evan caminker, financial markets research, global law school, global university, law schools, memorandum of understanding, michigan law school, o p jindal, raj kumar, sign pact