Michelle Obama wears $10 T-shirt to lunch with ex First Lady Nancy ReaganJune 6th, 2009 - 4:40 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 6 (ANI): Michelle Obama defied predictions of fashion experts after turning up in a 10-dollar T-shirt and a 25-dollar cardigan for a lunch with Former First Lady Nancy Reagan.
The fashion icon, who has been sporting high-end lines like French designer Azzedine Alaia, wrapped herself in the affordable apparel offered by Gap.
According to Mrs-O.org, a Web site devoted to Obama’s style, the First Lady wore a striped T-shirt and a floral cardigan that was matched with a white, bouclé pencil skirt by designer Michael Kors, reports the New York Daily News.
The mum-of-two, who has a line of dreamy-eyed designers waiting to dress her, has continued to add to her admirers with her fashion sense.
The 45-year-old stunned the New York crowd last month after she braved the chilly weather in a purple wool and silk sheath, paired with a jacket from Isaac Mizrahi.
She also made a chic appearance with a classic black sheath by Alaia for a night out on the town with her President-husband Barack Obama. (ANI)
- Stylish Michelle Obama makes 'purple splash' in the Big Apple - May 20, 2009
- New book celebrates Michelle Obama's style and wardrobe - Oct 25, 2009
- Aniston gets Decade of Hotness award - Jun 06, 2011
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Michael Kors confirms wedding plans - Aug 06, 2011
- Michelle Obama steps out in $540 sneakers! - May 01, 2009
- Lady Gaga designs T-shirt for Japan victims - Jun 24, 2011
- Carla Bruni admits she's locked in endless beauty contest with other First Ladies - Oct 07, 2009
- Elton John turns interviewer to Gaga - May 14, 2011
- Michelle Obama recycles first-day, First Lady dress for U.S. NU mission talk - May 06, 2009
- Finally Michael Kors, Lance LePere married! - Aug 18, 2011
- Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend poses nude for Marc Jacobs' T-shirt - Apr 15, 2011
- Stewart loves casual dressing - Nov 08, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Americans celebrate Bin Laden's death with slogan T-shirts - May 04, 2011
Tags: azzedine alaia, barack obama, cardigan, chilly weather, fashion experts, fashion icon, fashion sense, french designer, gap, isaac mizrahi, lady nancy, michael kors, michelle obama, nancy reagan, new york daily news, pencil skirt, purple wool, sheath, york crowd, york daily news