Michelle Obama, Nick Jonas collaborate with Disney to promote healthy eatingOctober 1st, 2010 - 5:43 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 1 (ANI): Michelle Obama and Nick Jonas have teamed up with Disney to promote healthy eating.
The first lady is pairing with Jonas and other young Disney Channel stars to launch the Disney Magic of Healthy Living campaign.
The nutrition program is meant to dovetail with her Let’s Move campaign, which promotes physical fitness, reports the New York Daily News.
Leslie Goldman, a senior VP for at Disney, told Politico that Disney wants to add the element of fun to the idea of nutrition and exercise - a subject that can be hard for kids to swallow.
Mrs. Obama is constantly taking part in health promoting activities.
Last month, the First Lady played touch football in New Orleans as part of the NFL’s Play 60 program and also dined on fresh harvests from farm and White House garden with spouses of world leaders. (ANI)
- Michelle Obama to be a guest on Cartoon Network's Hall of Game Awards - Feb 15, 2011
- Michelle Obama to host NY farm-to-table luncheon for diplomats' spouses - Sep 18, 2010
- Michelle Obama shows off footie skills for health campaign - Sep 09, 2010
- Michelle Obama branded a 'hypocrite' for 'eating ribs on ski vacation' - Feb 22, 2011
- Michelle Obama treats first wives to a healthy meal on farm trip - Sep 25, 2010
- Sarah Palin mocks Michelle Obama's breastfeeding initiative - Feb 18, 2011
- Chris Christie defends Michelle Obama's obesity campaign - Feb 28, 2011
- Michelle Obama to take 'Let's Move!' anti-obesity drive global - Feb 09, 2011
- Michelle Obama's wardrobe advisor to be honoured - Feb 02, 2011
- Michelle Obama says Ikram Goldman is still her top style advisor - Feb 10, 2011
- Michelle Obama to campaign for husband in 2012 presidential polls - Jan 29, 2011
- First Lady Makes Announcement About 'Let's Move' Campaign At The Baseball Skills Clinic - Jul 21, 2010
- First Lady Michelle Obama To Host U.N. Assembly Diplomats' Spouses At Stone Barns Center - Sep 19, 2010
- Whole Kids foundation to focus on childhood health - Jul 28, 2011
- Michelle Obama plays 'Track Santa' with kids - Dec 25, 2010
Tags: disney, disney channel, disney magic, element, first lady, harvests, healthy eating, leslie goldman, michelle obama, new orleans, new york daily news, nfl, nick jonas, nutrition program, physical fitness, touch football, vp, white house, world leaders, york daily news