Michelle Obama dons Halston to celeb-studded White House Correspondents’ DinnerMay 1st, 2011 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 1(ANI): Sources from the White House has said that US First Lady Michelle Obama wore a Halston dress for the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Saturday night, where many other celebs also appeared with their favorite fashion labels.
However, it’s unclear if Michelle’s full-length, smoky-colored dress with the plunging neckline is vintage or not.
Even though the designer died more than 20 years ago, the label is still around.
It appears to be the first time she has worn the label.
Most celebs present at the dinner also revealed whom they’re wearing.
“I’m wearing Calvin Klein underwear,” Gleek Matthew Morrison told the Politico.
On the red carpet, CBS’s Lara Logan, a very early arrival, wore cobalt blue Badgley Mischka.
“I borrowed it,” she said.
Mila Kunis, hair in a slick-backed ponytail, wore a black Versace dress.
A now red-haired Scarlett Johansson wore Elie Saab. (ANI)
- Rumer Willis Bags Badgley Mischka's Ad Campaign - Dec 17, 2010
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- US First Lady wears Alexander McQueen to state dinner - Jan 20, 2011
- Rumer Willis to be the New Face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- After royal wedding, Will-Kat partied till early hours (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Bruce Willis, Demi Moore is the new face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- SAG Awards 2011 Red Carpet Dominated By Plunging Neckline - Jan 31, 2011
- Rumer Willis announced face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 18, 2010
- Rumer Willis Looks Like A Million Bucks In Badgley Mischka Ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Lauren Bush thinks Michelle Obama's sense of style is great - Sep 15, 2010
- Kellie Pickler's wedding gown is designed by Mark Badgley & James Mischka - Jan 14, 2011
- Michelle Obama responds to McQueen dress row - Feb 01, 2011
- Oscars: Fashion on the Red Carpet-Royal Purples & Fiery Reds - Feb 28, 2011
Tags: badgley mischka, calvin klein, calvin klein underwear, colored dress, early arrival, elie saab, fashion labels, first lady, halston dress, house correspondents dinner, lara logan, michelle obama, mila kunis, plunging neckline, ponytail, red carpet, scarlett johansson, versace dress, white house correspondents, white house correspondents dinner