Michelle Obama becomes Boden’s latest fanMay 10th, 2009 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 10 (ANI): US First Lady Michelle Obama is said to be the latest fan of clothing firm Boden, and has even ordered a copy of their latest catalogue.
Michelle, who is not the first to have opted to use the mail-order firm, has shown interest in the children’s outfits and is apparently keen to buy clothes for her daughters, Malia and Sasha.
Last year, actress Angelina Jolie was reported to have become a fan of the company founded by the Old Etonian Johnnie Boden, and as per the firm’s spokesperson, she has been stocking up on its clothes for herself and her expanding brood.
“She initially fell in love with Mini Boden and then bought a few items for herself, including boots and some particularly understated but classic items,” the Telegraph quoted the spokesman as saying. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie, Michelle Obama - Dec 08, 2010
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- "The Tourist" Slated For A December 10 Release - Dec 09, 2010
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Angelina Jolie Does Not Have The Time To Take Bath! - Dec 13, 2010
- Beckham sends box of underwear to Obama - Jul 21, 2012
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- Depp, Jolie bonded over children - Nov 16, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Collaborating on Jewelry Line for Charity - Dec 10, 2010
- Production of Jolie, Depp film 'shut down' due to too many fans - Mar 20, 2010
- How Angelina Jolie And Johnny Depp Met Each Other? - Nov 16, 2010
- Johnny Depp's girlfriend asks him to quit his movie with Angelina Jolie - Mar 06, 2010
- Stefani to host Obama fundraiser with Michelle - Jul 05, 2012
- Becks reveals chest tattoo of Jesus and angels on Facebook - Feb 26, 2011
- Parents of Prince Williams' girlfriend 'cash in on X Factor' - Oct 27, 2010
Tags: actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, boots, brood, clothes, clothing firm, first lady, johnnie boden, london, love, mail order, malia, michelle obama, mini boden, old etonian, sasha, spokesman, spokesperson, telegraph